Friday, October 7, 2022
No menu items!

A dairy-allergic lady died after eating a Pret “vegan” wrap.

Must Read

Celia Marsh died in 2017 after eating a super-veg rainbow flatbread despite having a severe dairy allergy.

An inquiry discovered that a woman who had a severe allergy passed away after eating a wrap from Pret a Manger that was advertised as vegan but really contained dairy protein.

Mum-of-five Celia Marsh lost consciousness when she was out shopping with her husband and their three children.

At Mrs. Marsh’s inquest, a paramedic testified she was stomped while waiting for medical help in Bath.

They discovered her dead shortly after she had had a rainbow flatbread that was cooked from just the healthiest veggies.

The defendant’s spouse told the judge: “She became sick after eating the wrap. I believed she was silly since the sandwich was labeled vegan.”

After Christmas of 2017, Mrs. Marsh took her family on a shopping trip to Bath, England, where she bought the wrap as a souvenir for their trip.

According to inquest testimony, the dental nurse “religiously avoided” dairy products after experiencing a severe allergic reaction to them a few months before.

Mrs. Marsh, age 42, from Melksham, Wiltshire, began experiencing difficulty breathing as soon as she ate the yoghurt-filled flatbread. Mrs. Marsh lives in Wiltshire.

At the inquest, it was revealed that the so-called vegan yoghurt really included trace levels of dairy protein, in spite of the manufacturer’s assertions to the contrary.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

New players of Overwatch 2 will have to earn access to the vast majority of the playable roster through gameplay.

If you're new to the Overwatch series and haven't played the original game, you'll need to put in a...

More Articles Like This